Last updated: November 27, 2023
We collect personal information directly from you, through your use of the Service. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, usernames, password, contact information, payment information, educational information, and any other information you choose to provide. We also collect information indirectly through your use of the Service, such as your browsing history, activity on the Service, and interactions with other users or content.
We also collect certain information automatically when you use the Service, through cookies and other tracking technologies. The information we automatically collect may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (such as device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, user interactions (such as scroll, clicks and mouse-overs), and application sessions. How we use Information
We use the personal information we collect through the Service for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Service;
- Enable you to access and use the Service, including verifying your identity;
- Send you technical notices, product updates, security alerts and support messages;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events, and provide other marketing materials;
- Link or combine information we collect from or about you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity relating to the Service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Dropin and others;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with the Service.
We will not share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes, except as described in this policy.
We may share your personal information with:
- Third party vendors and service providers that perform services on our behalf;
- As required by law in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms of Service;
- To transfer assets in the event DropIn is acquired by or merged into another company;
- Affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies under common control and ownership.
In certain circumstances, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access or deletion. To submit a request, please contact us at [email protected]. Please be aware these rights are limited in certain cases, and sometimes we may not be able to fully comply with your request.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account exists. We will also retain information from accounts that are deactivated or terminated for legitimate business purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from DropIn by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices about your account or use of the Service. Data Security and Protection
Data Security and Protection
We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure and misuse. However, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information. International Data Transfers
DropIn is headquartered in the United States and has service providers located in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to countries, including the United States, where data protection laws may differ. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage or your personal information in these countries. We will take measures to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws. Children's Privacy
Our Service is restricted to users who are age 13 and younger. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under age 13, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe we have mistakenly collected information from a child under 13. California Residents
Brooklyn, NY 11208